0

Initial greetings

Posted by Jeremy on 8:44 AM in ,
Today is another one of those days, that I am stunned and in awe of our Almighty God.

To start off my name is Jeremy. I grew up in a small town in West Virginia. I moved to Ohio at the age of 15 and lived there until I met my wife at college and then joined the United States Air Force. This was all 6 years ago. Since then we have been through some of the hardest things anyone could ever go through. Along the way, God has blessed us with two incredible children. I will get into them more later.

I had to start this blog, because I have to start writing down and archiving all of the great things that God is doing for me.

This is where we will begin...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.