0

Islam

Posted by Jeremy on 5:04 AM
Well Here we go, I saw this You Tube video posted and honestly, I have been studying this kind of a lot... and when the youtube video came along I have realized that this IS an issue that God is pressing on our hearts...

On my way to church yesterday, I turned on the radio and listened to The Calvary of Albuquerque's Skip Heitzig as I always do, and this message was on... I was TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY... It might take you to listen to it twice to actually get what he is telling you!!! WHOA!!! but click the TV and watch this broadcast from yesterdays service out here in the ABQ.
Its gonna take a few minutes, maybe 30-40.. But I have also been watching this documentary "Jesus Camp where they are basically "training up the child" starting VERY YOUNG just like our Islamics peers minus the hand grenades and bomb belts... anyways... If you have time, check out both... below... Its going to enlighten your vision, but I cannot be quiet, when I feel that God is pressing it...



Watch this Service - Broadband Only

<--- Click the TV!!!










0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.