0

23 Days until I see my family again and QUIT MY JOB YO!!!

Posted by Jeremy on 5:03 AM
What can I say...  I am stalling from the busy work that my school is making me do.  23 days left and I am making my way through a lot of coursework.  I PASSED MY ETHICS CLASS!!! 

I can't really say how much God has incredibly blessed us..  He has lined up two jobs that are very good opportunities.  He has provided a house that we can basically try out before we buy.  An incredible deal we could never pass up!  

I gotta get back to work but we had the lease for our house drawn up today and has been signed and we should know at least by Monday for sure if we will be moving in 1 Apr. 

23 Days until I see my family and QUIT MY JOB!!!!

I can almost give my two weeks notice :)

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.