2

48 Days until I see my family again!!!!

Posted by Jeremy on 4:46 AM

Well today was kind of here and there... I don't really know what to think about all this time that has passed so quickly. I guess it is a great thing, but I went to the library to return some books, came back ate a sandwich, studied, cleaned the kitchen, folded clothes, took a nap, and here I am... lol that is a really fast 13 hours... but anyways... I have to really give it to Jayme now, because I know she is having a really hard time getting things done, and taking care of the kids. I know it is hard and I can't believe she is so strong! They have all been really sick and she is stil holding it together! Thats the thing about military spouses. They are incredible. Simply amazing the things we (military guys) put them through, and they put themselves through! But I don't know what I would do on earth without her!


One of my friends, Mindi, who was originally the sister of my dude Randal, but since he went to Vegas has apparently forgotten I am alive! haha but anyways, Mindi his little sister graduated HS last year or the year before, and ended up marrying her HS friend, who just happened to join the Marines as soon as he graduated HS and went straight to Iraq. well he came back, she was still in Oregon and then moved to 29 Palms and got married to Shane! Seriously, like 3 days before he left for his 2nd deployment... I couldn't believe it, but she always seemed so strong online... and then her story was on MTV's "True Life" My husband is in Iraq. Yeah no joke, I have really thought she really held it together better than I would have, and then I saw the show, and I realized she is human and a true military spouse! Incredible! You have to say a prayer for Mindi and Shane because I know the stress and heartache you have to go through when you redeploy and join back up together as one. Each of you have your own routines, and the military is still there wanting you to do their thing, so it is going to be VERY tough. Just say a prayer for them and all of their peers in the upcoming reunion. It just so happens, our countdowns are the same. So she too has 48 days to see her hubby Shane, who I cannot be more thankful to for dedicating his life to the freedom of this country. Straight out of highschool, thinking about taking care of the one he loves, and completing his mission. He has all the respect in the world from me.


Here is the show...


http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1580131&vid=205066 

48 Days until I see my family!


2 Comments


This comment has been removed by the author.

hi
I'm a marine girlfriend and i saw Mindy's True Life and I'd really, really appreciate talking to her about her experiences. I don't need last names, any personal information--just an e-mail address. or she can e-mail me at ldvogler@gmail.com

I'd be great. I'm nervous and need guidance about the choices I'm making about my service man.

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.