0

Wow! 30 Days left!

Posted by Jeremy on 5:03 AM
    Well it's been a week since I wrote anything!  haha  I have been really really busy trying to get school work done, redesign my website with more of anything on it other than a resume.  
    I haven't put this up yet I don't think but God has not ceased to amazed and bless me!  I have been talking about a Logistics job which I thought was the avenue for me, but behind the scenes, I had doubt and my heart didn't really want this job.  Who knows, I still might end up there but my confidence has been stirred because of the phone call I received this past week. 
    When we decided to follow God's will for our lives, I immediately came inside and started looking for web design companies in the Wooster area.  Well I found a company that does it all, they don't just do web design, they do everything I enjoy doing.  They do Tech Support, Build PCs, Networking, they do it all... So I e-mailed the one e-mail that was on the website back in August.  I basically spilled my guts and told them how I would love to see the opportunities that they have to offer.  So Thanksgiving came along and I still hadn't heard anything, I had been exploring my options.  I felt I should send another e-mail.  So I did.  Spilled my guts again, just incase they didn't get my last one.  and by that time my friends had told me to get in touch with him, because we are a lot alike.  So I knew he goes to Wooster Church, I know he is a good guy, and I know its somewhat of a small business.  So, Come February, I still hadn't heard anything.  Things with the Logistics job seemed to be falling into place, so I put the idea of web design away and back up on the shelf, coming to terms that I would go on not doing the one thing that makes me the most happy.  So this past week is when God showed me that it is always going to be in His time... not mine, it is not my will, it is His.  And He will always come through.  I still don't have all the details, so I cannot say that is where I going to work, however, He called and within the first 3 minutes of the conversation he asked me to come take over and oversee the web development past of the business... God is good.   all the time... 


30 Days until I see my family again and see our new future!  

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.