0

SUPER FAT TUESDAY!!! - 45 Days until I see my family!!!

Posted by Jeremy on 4:53 AM
Well today could quite possibly be the day which changes our country for better or worse.  I have a feeling tonight will be the night one or the other of both parties are going to start looking for their vice president candidate.  I don't however think Obama will give up if Hillary takes today, I do not believe he will give up and accept her offer for being president.   On the Donkey side, I feel McCain will finish up pulling away, and starting to select his VP.  However, the rest of them are not going to give up.  I believe Romney will, but there is no way Huckabee will, so we will see, that may turn out for the best for Huckabee... I would love to see the IRS to dissapear, haha, just for the simple fact that they make so many people's lives miserable.   

Ok back to real life, I am so excited Jayme and the kiddies got to make their way up to Wooster.  This week will be a very big week for Jordan to take in and accept Wooster!  I am praying that all of these storms stay calm and don't produce those crazy spinning things that will make him dislike that area just like Clovis!  We are really excited to see where things go.  God has began to open the doors for us, and build our confidence.  We are switching realtors, but the biggest thing is we are soo blessed to have different realtors wanting to help us out... That is awesome!  

The Fat part is for Fat Tuesday, and apparently Mardis Gras ends today, just thought I'd throw that in... 

45 Days until I see my family again!!! 

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.