0

54 Days until I see my family again!!!

Posted by Jeremy on 4:40 AM
Wow, I don't know what I really am doing, but I guess I forgot yesterdays?  I don't know, but I was busy fixing other people's computers and cleaning the house.  All that jazz... 

God has been sooooo good to us.  I have been really thinking about this one job with Jarrett Logistics Systems, Inc. in Orrville, Ohio.  There is a certain job there that I believe I would really enjoy.  For some reason I haven't been able to get this job out of my head for a while now.  So I ended up applying for a few saturday morning's ago and an hour didn't pass before I got a reply from the President and Owner of the company, Michael Jarrett.  I was totally blown away.  Right away all of my feelings were confirmed.  Later that week I had the opportunity to have a phone interview with him, and the worst part was I was at work and helping someone format a letter correctly, and was dumb enough to answer my phone.  So I had to take the call, so I wasn't really all in the game, but I felt that I answered his questions well.  He said we would talk more once April gets closer, so I hadn't really thought more about the interview for a few days because things at work were getting crazy, then one day, I got the urge out of nowhere to send him a thank you letter and explain more of what I could do for him, and not what I have done.  So I dropped everything I was doing, went to Office Max, got some Resume Paper and Envelopes, and wrote the letter and printed it and an extra copy of my resume out and went straight to the post office.  

Again, that was on like Tuesday, and on Sunday I called Jayme and she said "You are not going to believe who Lauresa knows" and I immediately knew that she knew Michael Jarrett!  Again, I was totally blown away!  I was sooooo thankful that God has eyes and ears everywhere.  And it turns out he is supposed to be a very good Christian man.   So we will see what happens, but I am so not worthy of God's Goodness!  All of this is all going to be to the glory of Him!

To make things even better, the house we are looking at, and REALLY want, and think God led us to that house, is less than a mile away from the Jarrett Logistics complex.  I am just totally blown away, and not only that, We got pre-approved for just about any house we want.  Our Realtor called on Wed, and by Friday morning all of the pre-approval process was done, and we were pre-approved!  God is Good... 

54 Days until I see my family again!!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.