0

64 Days until I quit my job...

Posted by Jeremy on 4:35 AM

Well, this is probably one of the hardest days I have had in a while.  It is the last day to spend with my incredible family for the next 64 days.  I am so excited for them to get to Ohio and start our new life, but I hadn't really thought about how sad it would be.  I am writing about it here because I don't want to think about it anymore!!  but Jordan is excited to get there and do some fun things!  You have to say a prayer for Jayme because she is still in school and is going to need some time as well to really get her stuff done.  She is pretty awesome when it comes to school work.  I am impressed at her dedication!  she wants to really learn, and I just want to get it out of the way! haha 

Please pray for their safe travels to include my mom who they are going to pick up when she flys into OK city. 

Gotta go fill up my coffee...

64 Days until I quit my job...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.