0

70 days until I quit my job...

Posted by Jeremy on 4:31 AM

Honestly... My internet connection was not happy that I wanted to write this this morning, and right now, about 5 minutes before I HAVE to leave for PT (Physical Training) I pop on.  haha  Anyways, many of you might have gotten an e-mail about Jordan and him being MY Hero, truly, but the boy has some integrity. And for him to show it at this age is incredible that that has been instilled(sp?) in him.  Oh yeah I was tearin up when I saw him get off his tractor at 4:30pm face the music and put his hand over his heart...  He has integrity that is above all... I mean he was playing for goodness sakes!  he got off his tractor for that! He wont get off the tractor for me!  

 

But anyways, Things are good here, one week left with the family before they end their Air Force Journey and go forward into our new life.  That is beginning to be really hard for me to take, but I know it will be for the better of us and our future if I can get all I can done before its time. 

70 days until I quit my job... 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.