0

56 Days until I see my family again!

Posted by Jeremy on 4:40 AM

I just realized I didn't do one for yesterday, hmm... haha... who cares, but sorry if you were really counting on it... :)  I don't really know what to say today, I have a lot really on my mind.  I did pass my test!  Thank you for all the prayers... to be honest... I needed a 54 to pass... yep... I gotta 54..  :)  Thank you Lord!  I do not deserve that! 

I have also really been thinking about our family friends who just lost their Dad tragically... He was loved and liked by everyone, seriously... he was a very good man.  He had been through a lot in his life to include 2 tours with boots on the ground in Vietnam.  God only knows the things he has been having to deal with, or state of depression he might have been in... There are so many different factors, but I can't help but to just sit and pray for his immediate family who will not be coming home to him anymore or wont drive to church with anymore,  I just don't know the strength that God gives them to go on.  I just don't know what I would do if I lost someone that close!  It would have to be God putting me into bed, and rolling me out everyday... Not to mention everybody who is going to keep asking how they are doing, and pulling the scab off...

All I know is everytime I think of them, or Lyndon, I say a real quick prayer for them to have hope, strength, and comfort.

I am down to 16 classes left until my degree is finished, and 2 of those I should be completing this weekend, and I will be refering for the tests for 2 more on Monday... I should be depending on the pre-assessments... That will put me down to 12 left by Mid February, and I would like to knock out about 3-4 more if not more by June 31.  Things are going good, I have already completed my 12 credit units needed for the entire term, so now all these extra are uh... extra... :) 

Just please keep praying for me, I know God is going to place us in the right position no matter if my degree is finished or not. 

56 Days until I see my family again! 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.