0

60 Days until I see my family again...

Posted by Jeremy on 4:39 AM
Ok, Well If you didn't notice, I kept myself busy today.  Saturday, I had to go to the store and the library, Sunday I had church and the football games, but today wasn't promising in keeping busy, so I had to fill it up myself.  I am taking a huge exam on Wednesday, so I need all the prayers I can get.  (just say a real quick one right now..) ... ... Thank you!  At least I have that one! 

So I studied, I worked on www.clovisnaz.org/index.php  I have it hidden from the regular www.clovisnaz.org.  

But I got to talk to Jayme and the kids a lot today, Jordan has a gym class that he loved.  Anytime he can run around and be a kid for an hour he is as good as gold.  

Julianne apparently wont stop say "dada" in our normal evening time playtime.  She got as used to it as I did!  Holy cow, just walking around, and I pick up here and pick up there trying to to clean up all of their mess at the same time.. but eventually I gotta do it... Its really hard to see their beds and empty rooms!  OK ENOUGH!  haha  But I just can't wait!  I have enough to keep me busy, I just gotta get their rooms clean and shut the doors, I guess... 

60 Days until I see my family again...

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.