0

71 Days until I quit my job...

Posted by Jeremy on 4:29 AM

Well, What can I say... Not much.  I am having a little issue with wanting to find out about Lockheed Martin.  I keep checking my application status for all seven apps.  I know I shouldn't.  Maybe that is something I should start fasting. 

I have been listening a lot lately to Joyce Meyer.  If you want to listen to something that will totally change your life you need to subscribe to her "Enjoying Everyday Life" podcast.  Or heck, I will make you a CD.   Some of the things she brings up and talks about it totally life changing like I have never heard it before.

I will get more into that later, but today is thursday and Thursdays are like my mondays when it comes to getting ready for work.  We have a briefing with everyone in the shop first thing in the morning and it seems that I never make it on time.  That is the one thing in my career I cannot make it on time.  It might be that Thursdays are trash day, so when I am on schedule and walk out of the garage, I realize and then have to go back and get all the trash and recycling out.  :D

71 Days until I quit my job...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.