0

59 Days until I see my family again!!!

Posted by Jeremy on 4:38 AM

"I've been wandering, in this desert for so long,

I've been blazing trail, that I thought you put me on,

Now that I'm still, Now that I hear You,

I know it's Your will, for me to be near You,

and nothing matters more, nothing matters more.

There's a place, where I want to be,

There's a place, waiting just for me, next to you, next to you.

There's a place, where your voice is clear,

There's a place, where there is no fear, next to you, next to you."

I cannot find that song anywhere, so I am assuming it is written by someone at Wooster Church.  But I have heard that song on my Ipod probably 300 times, but It hit me this morning as I was still and listening, that, that is all he really wants from me.  Just to be still and listen and be next to Him.   My day was incredible after I spent that time.  I have listened to more Joyce Meyer lately and she talks about spending that time with Him just as you would you husband or wife.  I heard that about 2-3 weeks ago, and it took this song for it to sink in.  And not only that, I have heard that message about 20,000 times in my life.  but something clicked. 

I cannot wait to get our life as we will know it started, on a day I really started missing the family again, not that I didn't yesterday, I just had more reminders today, I got to talk to all of them, and got to talk to Jordan about me coming back.  He had a rough day missing me, and nothing else tears me apart more than that!  I know all of this will be for the best for all of us.  We are weird like that in a military way, but I am taking a VERY important test tomorrow, that will clear me to go ahead and start knocking classes out of the way.  Say another prayer real quick... ... haha  ok, but I can't wait to start seeing everybody when I get back!  

59 Days until I see my family again, quit my job, and don't have to work with you know who anymore!!!! 


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.