0

74 Days to Go

Posted by Jeremy on 4:25 AM

Well, Basically, I am going to blog for the next 74 days a mental countdown of everything that goes on when you transition from the military and a perfectly good job to follow what We believe is God's plan for our lives.

Today and Yesterday, have particularly been one of the hardest days in the past few months.  Jayme and I have been looking for houses, and jobs and sometimes the hardest thing is to sit back and let God take care of it.  We want to solve everything in the human realm.  We as people think we have to have everything laid out to where nothing can go wrong...  But inevitably if God isn't in it, something will go wrong. 

So right now, I am focused on the job search.  Currently, I am looking for some sort of an IT job.  Computer Systems Administrator, Database Administrator, Web designer, Web Programmer, basically anything along those lines.  Lockheed Martin is getting my full attention right now, from what I know right now, They have everything I need and want in a career. 

I owe it to Jayme for keeping our finances on track for the past 6 years freeing us from tens of thousands of dollars in debt and putting enough of a cushion to where I can focus on getting "The Job" instead of having to go work for $12/hr and looking for a job part time.

My whole family has been very supportive, and they are actually getting ready to leave New Mexico early to head back to find a place to live, and allow me time to finish school.  Not to mention spend some much needed time with Jayme's sister and kiddies. 

I will ask you one thing, is just to think of us in prayer during this rough time!  Jayme and I have been through more than most people will ever go through in just the past 6 years, and this isnt going to be any different. 

74 days to go until I quit my job...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.