0

66 Days until I quit my job...

Posted by Jeremy on 4:34 AM

Well, again life seemed to take over.  I didn't wake up until 6:20 and had to leave the house about 6:45 so I obviously didn't have time for much this morning.  That almost never happens and I totally remember waking up, getting out of bed, walking over to the window seal and turning the alarm off.  and then the all important climbing back into bed. 

Well God has completely taken over my job hunt for me.  I have been looking into Lockheed Martin and other various places.  My Mother-in-law knows somebody who works with Lockheed Martin and they offered to put in a good word and pass my resume along.  Also, I applied for a Logistics job in Orrville about 9am my time on Saturday morning, and by 9:30am my time, I got a reply back from the president/owner of the company.  He went on to call me today to discuss more about my experience with the Air Force.  I believe thins went well, but we will see, he said he may call me back before April to schedule an in person interview. 

66 Days until I quit my job...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.