0

62 Days until I see my family again...

Posted by Jeremy on 4:37 AM

Wow today has been weird!   I slept in until about 0630, I have gotten to do all kinds of productive things... Yes ofcourse, I have gotten sad again everytime I walk into our room, or the one of the kid's rooms.  But It also is starting to get me REALLY Excited to be in the real world!  did I mention EXCITED!  Holy Wow! I can't believe it.  Really once February is here, I am pretty much outta here.  I can't believe it!

hahaa... I am so excited for everyone to be able to meet and know my kids.  Jordan, as most of you know already, is the best kid on earth.  He has the best personality.  He is totally full of Integrity, Honesty, Caring, Loving, Excitement, Genuine, and so much more.  I recognize most of those are not in the right tense but WHO CARES! haha!  I am so proud to call him my son.  He is so incredibly perfect when it comes to his true qualities!  He loves Jesus, and his family, and that does not make me any happier! 

Julianne could possibly be the happiest baby that has ever graced this planet!  It doesn't matter what time of day, how much sleep she has had, what kinda mood she is in, if you look anywhere in her direction, she will shine back with a huge genuine smile!  She loves the attention she gets from anyone.  However, she loves her Mommy, Daddy, and Bubby.   I think God sent her to us, to remind us of Him and his love for us!  She is totally all about making you happy too, she knows that when she smiles, you are going to smile back...  She inspires me to be more of a happy person all the time, not just when I feel like it!

Jayme will get her own blog tomorrow! :D

62 Days until I see my family again...


0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.