0

58 Days until I see my family again!!!

Posted by Jeremy on 4:41 AM
Well, I first gotta say, If the Clintons don't stop all this childish stuff with Obama, I'm gonna go nuts. I really could care less, I hope the rest of the world sees this and uses their vote wisely! And Bill needs to stay out of it....

But It has to be one of the harder days so far, BECAUSE I STILL DON'T KNOW IF I PASSED OR NOT!!! hahaha

but we started doing skype last night with the family, and I have had a blast! Totally brightened my day...

One cool thing of the day... My dude from Ashland Ohio that came over one of the first days we lived in Ashland. We played football together, and had a lot of classes together, Oliver.... Well I was watching the nail biter on Deal or no deal and didn't realize American Idol was on, so I turned it on to see the last person trying out... and it was after he was done singing, and I said... That's oliver... and I kept waiting for them to say his name... and sure and snot his name WAS Oliver! that was my dude!


He has gained a bit of weight, but haven't we all! but he was in there with his wife and brand new baby, and All three of the judges fell in love with his baby... Simon even said he felt like it was his baby! weird... hahaha

Haha

Gotta go get stuff done...

58 Days until I see my family again!!!

0 Comments

Copyright © 2009 How God is at work in my life... All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek.